🆘 Need Help with Glide UI Editor: Link Component Not Showing Up

Hey Glide community! :wave:

I hope you’re all doing well. I’m facing a bit of a snag with the Glide UI Editor, specifically regarding the Link Component. I’m not sure if it’s a hiccup in my database setup or something else, but the Link Component isn’t showing up, and I could really use your expertise.

Issue Description: I’ve been working on a project, and when I tried to use the Link Component in the Glide UI Editor, it seems to be missing or not appearing as expected. I suspect there might be an issue with how I’ve set up the URL field in my database, but I’m not entirely sure.

Database Setup:

• I have a field for URLs in my database.
  • The data seems to be there, but the Link Component isn’t picking it up.

Steps I’ve Taken:

1. Checked my database for any missing or incorrect entries.
  2. Verified that the URL field is populated with the correct data.
  3. Tried refreshing the Glide UI Editor, but the issue persists.

Screenshot

You can see in the second screenshot where i cloned the Link Component and used the Image field as as a data entry that it works just fine but the one which uses the URL field doesn’t show up in the UI.

Any Guidance or Suggestions? If anyone has encountered a similar issue or has expertise with Glide, your guidance would be a tremendous help. Also, if there are specific steps for setting up the Link Component that I might be missing, please share your insights!

I appreciate your time and assistance in helping me get past this roadblock. Thanks a bunch! :pray::computer:

Looks like your screen is attached to the first row in your table (Laguna), which doesn’t have anything in the GPS Trail column.

Maybe you need to apply a filter?

3 Likes

:rofl: what a rookie mistake. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Thanks Darren

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.