Native integrations with 3rd party solutions (not via Zapier, Integromat, etc

Hi,
I’m copy from my other topic so this would turn into a feature request

Hi
Same flow you see with almost all “major lead” CRM/ERP/WMS, etc.
When the user is working on a specific document, one of the tabs (or sidebar) within Word (for example) would be “send to Glide” (or similar). When the user clicks on it, a dialog would assist in linking this document to a specific record (client, project, order, item, etc.). Once connected, an action will add a row that links back to that record and will, ideally, have a google drive link to that drive. As we’re talking corporate environment, we have full control over who can see what.
I was looking for some similar examples from other systems but couldn’t find something with a clear explanation for the flow. Here are some example that are close enough:
Microsoft Dynamics 365

Linkpoint

LinkPoint360

LinkPoint Connect: Enhanced Side Panel | LinkPoint360

Learn more about the Enhanced Side Panel for LinkPoint Connect, including streamlined email recording, optimized Salesforce integration, and much more.

Est. reading time: 1 minute

Clarity CRM

claritysoft.com

CRM For Outlook, CRM That Integrates With Outlook

Clarity CRM integrates with Outlook to keep everything in sync & all in one place. Learn the benefits of using a CRM that integrates with Outlook.

General review of some good solutions

Cynoteck

4 Best CRM for Outlook Integration 2021 - Cynoteck

Integrating your CRM with Outlook brings a lot of benefits and possibilities for business. here are 4 Best CRM for outlook Integration 2021.

Est. reading time: 5 minutes

Thanks