Any chance of adding Integromat (like Zapier)?
Wish I could like this x100 …,
Could you tell us what you want to use Integromat for?
Hey @Mark, not that you were asking me but since I would really like this feature here’s my current list
Acquisition & Growth
- Text people coming from FB & IG app install links (Glide does not install properly from FB and IG browsers)
- Referral program (in development)
- Award points and badges (like this forum software) for various types of user activity
- Tag users in mailchimp so they are added into an onboarding journey automation
- Notify a user that they have leveled up or earned a badge
- Notify users that a new person has joined your group
- Notify users that follow a place or group that activity has taken place (new event, review, etc)
- Send live app metrics to slack
Some of this could be done in Zapier but the complex stuff is either unsupported or several times more expensive based to support
It’s is a lot cheaper than zapier and I can use Plivo with Integromat
Hi @Mark. Integromat provides (in my scenarios at least) a much much scalable and manageable solution than Zapier for automation.
I want to be able to trigger Integromat via an action in Glide so that I can start something without having Integromat “poll” for changes and additions to sheets.
I believe that you already provide this functionality for Zapier, most likely via a simple web hook. I would just like the same thing but targeting Integromat. It’s such a nice platform and works really well with Glide.
I second this!
For example, I’m using integromat for a personal app I made for making up invoices for work, and calculating profits, real expenses, labor, markup, etc.
I use Integromat to create invoices in Square from my spreadsheet, and to add new customers in Square. However, I. Currently using 2 “workarounds”
- My trigger is currently a manual trigger. I cannot automate my trigger through Glide unless Glide sets up native integromat support.
- I cannot use values from Glide itself in my integromat scenario. These values can only be based on my spreadsheet. This means that I can’t use my calculated column information outside of Glide.
As a side note, it would still be helpful to be able to get calculated column values sent to our spreadsheet. I could use this in almost every app I’ve ever made
Well stated! I agree.
Ditto. Integromat is my goto over Zapier if the app is supported.
Anyone that is interested Zapier vs integromat
Might have to dive into the software to see and understand it’s potential
Thank you for the information.
I use Integromat.
It is cheaper and has complex scenarios I can develop.
Would be great (and helpful) to understand the scenarios you use.
I send out text messages and emails to (parents & students) based on certain critiera. They are only 2 to 4 steps in length but if I could connect Integromat with Glide the scenarios would be more complex. I would use the new action function (glide) with Integromat . This would be really great.
Typical scenario within one of my apps that uses a ledger sheet to record all points awarded and spent in a loyalty scheme. Integromat’s job is to let the right people know via the right mechanism. So simple to build this, visually, schedule it, then just let it run. Never misses a beat,
< spent on overpriced Zapier, more for Glide subs. More connector integrations good for platforms.
@Mark can we have it now please … ?
+1 for Integromat
There is an existing feature request - vote it up.
Just like Zapier but Cheaper and more flexible. would love to have integromat as well