Help with Integromat

Hello Guys,

Can someone help with me with how Integromat works? I was trying to set up a connection for sending email once user register with the App.

I am facing this error and completely stuck on this step itself.
If someone can share Video Tutorial or some steps, please share.

Thanks
Pratik

@ThinhDinh @Darren_Murphy @Robert_Petitto @Jeff_Hager @V88 Please help guys

1 Like

Hey @Pratik_Shah - I certainly feel honoured that you’d put me in such esteemed company, but I’m afraid that I’m a complete babe in the woods when it comes to Integromat. So I can’t help you with this one, sorry. But I expect someone else will jump in and help :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Same here. I don’t have any experience with Integromat.

1 Like

Hi @Pratik_Shah

Earlier on in the year I had to seek help on integromat as I could not find the answer in their documentation. I joined their community group and they answered it straight away.

Unfortunately it’s only a Facebook group, but maybe worth joining

(We don’t want to turn this group into a integromat help forum :wink:)

4 Likes

I had this challenge a couple of months ago.
Here’s a link from Integromat that walks you through the steps on connecting your gmail

5 Likes

HI @Pratik_Shah if you are using a free Gmail account you need to follow a specific authentication process to enable your account to work with Integromat. It is in the support docs. Maybe this guide will help you https://support.integromat.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006171534-Gmail

3 Likes

Thank you @Darren_Murphy. I have seen you have posted many solutions and has good knowledge of scripts. So I thought you might be having an experience of it.

1 Like

Thanks @Jeff_Hager No problem.

1 Like

Thanks @Rosewebstudio I will join the community

Thanks @mmgt2005 for the link

Thanks @Brad_Legassick

Apologies @Pratik_Shah I was out and about today. Looks like you’re sorted though? If not I will help. Cheers.

1 Like

I will have a look at the links posted here. Will try in morning, it’s mid night here. Thanks

1 Like

Let us know how it goes. I have next to no experience with Integromat, mostly used Zapier.

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

I could complete the authentication process.

But I would really need your help to set it up with my Glide App.

If you can see image above, how would I set a recipient email address from Google Sheet’ Users sheet? I am completely clueless.

Thanks

Regards,
Pratik

It’s not glide you need help with it’s google sheets and email integration within integromat.

Just did a quick search on YouTube - perhaps this will help. Not watched it just skipped through but it may help you visually understand what to do.

4 Likes

Are you able to confirm the following details:

• What does your Integromat scenario need to do?
  • What will trigger the scenario to run?
  • What information is required from the Google Sheet?

e.g. the scenario will notify somebody when a new order is taken. It will be triggered by checking for new rows in the orders sheet every 15 mins. The orders sheet contains the email of the user to notify.

4 Likes

Thanks. This is exactly I wanted to do but I was doing it but incorrectly.

Will let you know in case if any further queries.

Thanks

1 Like