Lookups created in Data Builder not showing up

I’ve created several lookup columns prefixed with lkp_ using Glide Data based on a relationship as shown below. However, the lookup fields are ONLY available under Image and not under “Title, Detail or even Caption”.

Please advise,

Uncheck multiple in the relation.

Thank you @Jeff_Hager. However, If I do uncheck multiple in the relation, the releation is not available to select. please see attached images

If this is for a list, why don’t you just use the relation as the source and then just select the columns from the related sheet? Maybe I’m missing something in your screenshots.

This is exactly what I am trying to do. I am trying to select the created relation “rel_Farm2Products” - left image using data builder - for an inline list, but I am not getting it displayed and it says" the “Farm doesn’t have a relation column” as it shows in the right image.
know, If I select “Multiple Match” then the relation is enlisted.

Yes, to use the relation for a list, it needs to be multiple. What I don’t understand is where the lookups come in. If you are using a relation for a list, you already have access to all of the columns in that related sheet, so I don’t know why you would need the lookups.

Unless I’m misunderstanding and the lookups are on the related sheet. Not the sheet with the relation.

Long story short, you can’t put an array column into a single value component.

1 Like