Lookup column for profile pic does not show in list, but shows in data

Hi, I have a relation column to the user based on @owner, and then a lookup column to the profile pic (which works in the data list). But when I use Profile Pic as a column in the main list, it only shows the image if the row belongs to the current user… I am using Glide tables… (see snips below)…

Any Row Owners on your User Profile table?

No. And the image is not user-specific…
And I’m starting to think it’s something in Glide, because the CHAT screen does not seem to have access to the profile picture except for the logged in user, either…

Hi.
Your email column seems to be the RowOwner column. Remove rowOwner and the image should be visible.

1 Like

Yep, you’re definitely using row owners. The grayed out rows that are not owned by you are another good indication that you are using row owners.

Notice the Row Owner icon:

Notice the grayed out rows:

Rows that are not owned my the signed in user will not be downloaded to the user’s device, so they will not be accessible in any way. Only your owned rows are downloaded when Row Owners is applied.

4 Likes

OK, I see that. I got rid of the “Owner” column and replaced it with a TEXT field called “User Email”, but that doesn’t solve the problem. How do I “turn off” row ownership?

Click that column dropdown and click remove row owner

1 Like

Your screenshot doesn’t reflect that you removed the Email column and added a new email column called User Email. In your screenshot, I still see an Email column under Row Ownership. If you added a second column for the email, that won’t fix the issue because the rows are still under row ownership under the original column. To remove Row Owners, just click the down arrow in the header and click on Remove Row Owner.

1 Like

Boom! Easy once you know what do to. Thank you Removed “Row Owner” on the dropdown.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.