Introducing Lets Walk & Talk

Let’s Walk & Talk helps build confidence & resilience through ‘Mindful Walking.’ Users listen to a short audio recording before going out for a walk. After they record their steps/minutes walked, fill in a ‘gratitude’ type journal and can upload a picture from their walk. They receive a daily email with their submission. The programme builds week on week for 7 weeks with 3 separate audio tracks. There is a prize at the end of the 7-week programme for the 10 top walkers. The app was funded by Transport for London via their Cycling and Walking grant. If you have any suggestions or improvements you think we could make (we can’t figure out users can view total steps/minutes in the app for instance), that would be great!
letswalkandtalk.co.uk

2 Likes

Great concept!

Thanks - I suspect there are ways we could improve it. The audio does not play out on iPhones which is annoying, for instance.

Very nice concept and beautiful app! :star_struck: Love the soft color palette and images. Very soothing!

Clicking the links in your post give an error - but I was able to get in by cut/paste into a browser so perhaps you can edit the links in your post.

This site can’t provide a secure connection

www.letswalkandtalk.co.uk sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Thanks! I’ve used the glideapps link so that should work.

1 Like

Worked for me using url https://letswalkandtalk.co.uk/ :slight_smile:

Nice app and concept. Well done. Wishing you great success

2 Likes

Ah, it seems to have sorted itself. :relaxed:

1 Like

Great to hear. :slight_smile:

1 Like