๐Ÿš€ Introducing ClockInPro: A Glide template to manage work time sheets ๐Ÿ•’

Hey Everyone! :tada:

Iโ€™m thrilled to share the latest app iโ€™ve been working on this month!

It is designed to make managing employee timesheets a breeze. Set it up on a tablet at your office entrance and say goodbye to paper timesheets.

Iโ€™ve attached a short video to introduce the app :movie_camera::sparkles:

This is not yet fully done. I would appreciate any feedback. I wanted to make it as simple as possible I was planning to send it to the template store.

If anyone is interested in such a template or customizing it for their own use, please get in touch.

9 Likes

Thatโ€™s really impressive!

1 Like

Thank you @Jeff_Hager

This is still an early version. Iโ€™ve also removed a lot of conditions so that its easy to test out.
Appreciate your nice words, as always !

1 Like

Youโ€™re a genious @abdo

Out of interest - what does the generate report button do on the reports tab? Does it create a PDF or similar?

1 Like

Hi Andrew
Currently it just creates a csv file with the data in the timesheets table from the report query.

Iโ€™ve already started to update that into a PDF file that you can email or print, just didnโ€™t want to add it to this version of the app as reports usually need to be customized.

1 Like

Template is in the store now.

1 Like

The template store doesnโ€™t include the custom css. If anyone requires the custom css reach out to get it set up for you.