Time picker

Great that we have two time-related components to our disposal, but I find that this is not enough. If would like to implement a time picker where hours (24 options) and minutes (12 options , 5 minutes blocks) can be picked. Additionally I would like to be able to set a default time value. Giving the admin the option to offer 5 minute blocks to choose from or set the option to define a minute specific value can also be a good feature…

Any other Gliders that have a pressing usecase for this feature?

2 Likes

I’m making a business-directory app that requires tracking opening and end times per day. This would make it much more helpful to have instead of free-text field

Hi @Ramo,
From what I understand about your App, the date time picker should work perfectly.

I dunno what you’re trying to accomplish, but the date picker in FORMS is very detailed and works for me pretty well.

I suppose it would make sense if you want time entry that doesn’t have anything to do with a particular date, such as opening and closing times for a business.

I had the same need, and what I did is using a choice component pointing on time values : 00:00, 00:15, 00:30, 00:45, and so on.

It works pretty well, even if for this purpose I “waste” approximately 100 rows (choice source values…)