Integromat Gmail Module

Hi guys. I’ve setup a webhook to integromat and can successfully trigger an email using the gmail module. So no issues with that. However, I would like to send a list of receipients but I cant seem to figure out how to get that working. I’m currently sending a comma delimited list of email addresses but this fails. Have also tried a semi-colon delimited list. It works fine for a single email address. Any help welcome! Thank you.

I have tried this in the past but I think Integromat does not provide that option in the email/Gmail module. Any insights @Darren_Murphy @V88 @Mark_Turrell?

1 Like

hah!

You know, when I first started using Integromat about a year ago, I bumped into this very same problem and I never managed to figure it out. At the time, I gave up in disgust (mostly at myself) and used Apps Script instead. Since then, I’ve never had the need to do it again so I haven’t revisited it.

Knowing what I know now, my guess would be that you might need to send them as a collection and then maybe use an Iterator. But there must be simple way, surely…

1 Like

Ok great. Thank you both. Step 1 is always to validate that I’m not doing something stupid (and thats always a possibility with me!). I’ll keep digging here and let you guys know if I get it going. I’d rather not generate a working sheet solely for the purpose of mailing a list of people the exact same email. Thanks again!

1 Like

Yeah, I have never figured that out and iterator is my choice, but it consumes more resource than I want :frowning:

I got this figured out with a connection to SMTP for our mail server.
You do not need to make a list… you just have the scenario iterate through the results that it gets from a list.

I have not used this for a bit… but it worked fine when I was testing.

1 Like

Same with me. One email sent per address I believe i.e. no support for multiple recipients AFAIK

2 Likes

Thank you all. That’s saved me some time trying to figure it out!

1 Like

OK - figured it out. The way integromat works is that 1) it gets a set of records, and then 2) it sends 1 email per record.

I have this testing against a simple data store with emails, and just putting in some random subject and body content. Works fine!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.