I'm having problems uploading photos

My user needs to fill out a form to upload a photo, but when clicking on the component, the image gallery is not opening (I don’t have this problem with other users)

The device is a Redmi Note 8 Pro (Android 10) and he installed it via Chrome

Can you have him record a video and then you submit a support ticket? Thank you.

The System Requirements page says phones that are Android 8 or newer can use Glide.

Is it possible that your user denied the permission for the app or the browser to access the gallery. They may need to check the site settings in their chrome browser and check if any permissions need to be reset.

2 Likes

If your user is having trouble opening the image gallery to upload a pic on their Redmi Note 8 Pro using Chrome, there are a few things they can try. First, tell them to make sure the app has permission to access their storage and camera. If that doesn’t work, suggest clearing the app’s cache and data, using a different browser, updating the app, or restarting the whole device. If none of that works, it may be time to dig deeper and figure out what’s going on.

1 Like