I can't sign in on the Glide website

Hello! I want to start creating a website in glide but I can’t create an account with my email or with google, every time I insert the email it stays in “Signing in…” and never goes beyond that. I have already tried from 3 different devices to do the exact same thing and the same error keeps popping up. I also made sure to have google chrome up to date and tried to use incognito window but nothing happened. Do you know what I can do?

@SantiagoPerez Are you able to help with this?

2 Likes

Have you tried to clear your cookies?

Have you tried to sign in on an incognito browser/other pc/other wifi connection?

Do you have antivirus/extension/firewall that may be preventing the connection?

2 Likes

Hola!

I had this issue months ago and was caused by a kind a block of my IP address. For an unknown reason, Google didn’t want to work with that IP assigned by my ISP and marked it as unsecured.

I had to wait 4-5 days until my ISP changed my IP and everything worked fine.

May you test it using another ISP meanwhile?

Saludos!

1 Like

Hola! Thanks for answering! :relaxed: I will try to do what you reccomend and see if it works! Maybe that’s the reason I’m having this issue. Saludos!

I did all things you mention except the last one, i do have an antivirus extension. Will try to disable that and see if that way works. Thanks for answering!

1 Like