I can't login to the glide

Hello Gliders, since yesterday I received this message. I need to make modifications to the app very urgently. can anybody help me?

1 Like

I am able to get in and this is first issue related to this I’ve read…so must be related to your specific Google account…most likely you have, but just checking…have you tried closing the browser - try another browser? Tried logging out of your google account and back in and the editor and back in? Reboot the computer? Really looks like an issue with your Google account so check that you’re able to access your drive and email etc. :sweat_smile:

Try to login in Incognito mode.

Hello Deena, Thank you very much for taking an interest in my problem. Yes, I already tried the steps you proposed. It is not opening in Firefox or Expore. This is very curious.
I also tried to sign in with another account that I have on glide and it didn’t work either.

1 Like

You can’t login into Glide incognito…or at least I haven’t been able to - get a cookie error.

@Davi_Luca Do you have a paid Gsuite? If so, I would contact them first. It seems on the Google side. If no luck, then email support@glideapps.com so they can help further (please make sure entire email address is lowercase or it kicks back).

1 Like

Isto também não funcionou.

1 Like

Not sure why it is not working at your end. I just logged in to Glide in incognito mode.

1 Like

I think this is my lucky day! kkk

1 Like

then must be a problem with Google. Suggestion from @Deena might work then.

1 Like

I sent a request to support. Thank you very much for being patience with me.

1 Like