How to allow users to create a copy of my app

Just want to get back the ‘Copy this app’ button previously found in Classic apps.
Can’t seem to find any option that allows users to duplicate or copy the app in Settings.
Thank you in advance for the replies.

Check the box… make sure you are on mobile view

I don’t have that section when using the new pages style… I can only enable app copy on classic apps, which I don’t wish to use

Thank you

Pages don’t have that option, at least for now.

I see, thank you. I do have another question regarding copying my classic apps.

When making a copy, the new app gets saved to My Apps instead of my team workspace. I am aware that I can manually transfer it to my team but it’s quite bothersome and this issue seems like it shouldn’t be happening as My Apps is outdated.

Would be great if the new copy could be saved directly to my team workspace, do you know of any fixes? Thanks once again.

What do you mean by this? Do you mean this is another team that you created?

Referring to my own personal team that was created by default upon sign-up

Isn’t the default one the “My Apps” that you show in the screenshot? I’m not quite updated on how things have been since the introduction of the new teams billing, my account was created 3 years ago.

I don’t think that’s the case anymore. Thank you for taking the time to reply to my questions anyway, cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.