How do I add taxes/shipping fees on my shopping cart?

what do you expect this button to do? I see it only sets columns… is your Stripe supporting cart?

Well, this is the button that I would like to be clicked and add that item to the cart? I would like the final total cost (with taxes and shipping) to be reflected during checkout. I’m not sure if this possible since I’m using a glide button. The solution may be simple and I’m just making too complicated…

ok… so you set values into static columns… next, you need to pull out the buy button

Do you mean, add the “buy button” that tells me I’m connected to Stripe?

yes, make the visibility of the buy button depend on seated columns, so when you copy values… buy button will appear, and add to cart will disappear… or whatever flow you need after adding to cart

1 Like

Thank you for guiding me through this…I will try and make that work…

1 Like

I think it finally work! I have my cost under product and when I go to cart…I’m able to see the price that includes tax and shipping!!! Thank you so much for your patience and guidance. I’m learning slowly but surely :grin:

1 Like

Let me know if you need real Payment integration… this is my specialty; I do Stripe and PayPal

1 Like

I will definitely do that! Have a great night :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.