Glideapp not fetching Paypal webview

hey,
I have a URL for PayPal payment execution, this link works fine outside any browser but when I embed this inside the glide app using web view it gives me an error, I have attached both screen shorts. Does anybody face a similar issue before or has any suggestions? Thanks in advance. @Darren_Murphy
@Mark_Turrell
[Log in to your PayPal account]

1 Like

What does that error message translate to in English?

My guess is that it’s not allowing itself to be embedded.

https://www.paypal.com/cz/smarthelp/article/can-i-place-paypal-in-a-frame-or-iframe-on-my-site-ts1191

1 Like

it says [Unfortunately, a problem has occurred. Try it again.] :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually, I just tested your link in a Webview component and it seems to work fine…

So I’m not sure what the problem might be, possibly a regional issue?

Yes. it actually creates an issue when you put credentials in and try to make a payment attempt. unluckily

@Darren_Murphy Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

I have created a video in the above link, that is how I am getting errors.

Okay. I don’t think I can offer any advice here, as I’ve not done Paypal integration before.
I’m aware that @Wiz.Wazeer has, so maybe he might have some ideas.

2 Likes

I can integrate you with Stripe… I have a working script and webhook… Probably in the near future, I will do Paypal too.

hey, @Uzo does strip also support bank transfer I mean through IBAN?

I think so… let me check

only in Stripe Connect… you would have to connect customer stripe account to yours… and is a headache to refund it… why are you looking for this option?

At the moment we are looking for Paypal which is half done just stuck into embedding error.

Give a button to open link in browser! Paypal checkout pages are not embeddable!

2 Likes

yes, Stripe too is not embeddable, only the native stripe buy button is… you gonna have to put links back to glide after success or fail transaction

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.