Glide storage files access denied

Hi there,

I’m new to Glide so please if this question is being addressed in another thread my apologies.

The error that I’m encountering is when I want to read an image hosted in the storage.googleapis.com
When accessing the file via the Google Sheets while logged in with my account I can see the file, but when parsing this info with a Python script that I’m running, the link returns this image:

I’m assuming there is some restriction to process that info from anonymous users (or in that case from a Python script). How can I go about this? Is it possible to unrestricted? Do I have to authenticate when consuming that info in the POST request?

Appreciate some help, a week ago, the script was working like a charm and found no issues.

Thanks in advance

Hello all,

(Not sure if it’s worse to ressurect from deads such an old post, or to post a new question that was already posted… :person_shrugging: I apologize dearly if im doing wrong !)

I’ve the same problem with a specific file one of my user uploaded. It is unreachable, with the same “AccesDenied” message that Javier_Vinas got.
If anyone has a solution or advices for this, i would greatly appreciate !

Thanks !

Hi @Javier_Vinas

Could you please submit a support ticket?

https://glide-help.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Closing due to inactivity. This topic will be deleted in a few weeks if there are no more comments.