Glide Image URLs

I have an if_then column that checks a value in another column. Based upon that value, there is a specific image (Glide image url) that is displayed in the app. Now the images are not displaying. Also if I copy paste the url of the image in a browser I get the following error:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. AccessDenied Access denied.

Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to the Google Cloud Storage object. Permission ‘storage.objects.get’ denied on resource (or it may not exist).

I had to re-upload the images one by one for them to start displaying the again in the if_then column. Any particular reason it stop working?

Thanks, Brian

Is the image url part of the IF column (returning url text instead of a column value), or does the url exist in it’s own column?

How long has it been since the image was uploaded?

@Jeff_Hager dude thanks for the fast response! You are Greatness!

I would put those images in their own separate columns. I bet Glide is not seeing the url so it deletes the image after 30 days.

2 Likes

@Jeff_Hager If you were in Texas or ever in Texas, steak dinner on me! Thanks and makes perfect sense.

1 Like

Hehe, no worries. Glad to help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.