Glide Pages: Bugs Reporting category

Is it just me or did the Title design options disappear?

There used to be options for Dark, None, Card etc…

@david

Those are all on Container only now. Place your title in a Container then set them.

1 Like

Thanks!

That is actually super helpful - is there a change log somewhere for other and future pushes?

3 Likes

The custom action “New Screen” or “Edit screen” does not seem to be working.

I found another bug. When I try to edit a number field and it contains a number with decimal it is empty but there is a value.

1 Like

That field you have circled looks to be a text field (number fields usually have the up/down arrows at the end of the entry field). Not sure if that’s the issue, but worth trying to see if it helps you.

2 Likes

On mobile version I can’t see arrows. I take photo from pc where you can see the values in detalis screen and you can’t see it in edit screen. It doesn’t work only with numbers with decimal different from “,00”

Immediately I can tell you that the SWITCH buttons have to be reviewed a bit, because they get the color of the BG and are not very visible.

Also the condition inside the ACTION of the HINT are not working properly, they works only for the first branch (IF statement) not for the ELSE (at least yesterday was like this).

I will go back tomorrow and check what I found :vulcan_salute:t3:

Other Improvement would be in add the MIN and MAX for the Numeric field (now is only for text), and for the lenght of the fields, why we should have a superlong field instead to have more one after the other in columns?

Can you add CHOICE component with search functionality.

1 Like

When I try to input a number with comma it clear the text box. See Video

You can find, thats the habbit of visibility became inverted in Pages opposite Apps:
“is” - now mean “is not”,
“empty” is now mean “is not empty”)
But the question is: this is new stabe habbit or this is a temporary bug?

Guys can anyone help me about my problem with decimal number? Thanks

@slscustom.ru you are comparing ‘yes’ to ‘Yes’. Those are not the same. It won’t match because you have an uppercase ‘Y’ compared to a lowercase ‘y’.

3 Likes

Thanks! It mean i must go to sleep some times:)

2 Likes

I have a sleep, but BUG is in, please have a look again
https://www.loom.com/share/43c8646469324401aab71a704b476c8c

Do you have any extra spaces before or after your ‘yes’? I would check your IF column settings as well as your visibility condition to make sure.

I haven’t really done much with pages yet, so I’m not sure which bugs exist or not.

this bug also for “empty” and “is not empty”
https://www.loom.com/share/eaffd16697c44defb9a962c08d2f2946