Glide data to Postgre

why Make integration with Glide is not working properly I added the module Get Rows and then I inserted those rows into the Postgre but it only gets row data when is there are more than 10 rows and the same for the data insertion in the Postre, it pushes the first row of the table again and again instead of m, moving to next one and I didn’t see any option to solve this a bit complex scenario.

Can you explain this? What do you mean by “only gets row data”?

like i have a table named test just to test the Make and Glide integration for Postgre
In this scenario, I am trying to get all the rows of the table test and then trying to insert these rows into the Postgre database but it only gets the first row data as you can see in the image I used a repeater and repeater does the same like I set repeater to 15 and it inserts the first row 15 times in the Postgre,

what else do I have to do to achieve this: I want to run the action and it gets all the rows from the Glide table and then inserts/updates data in the Postgre database based on a Column maybe id, like if incoming data contains the same data then update that row else insert the new record.

What does the output of your Glide module look like? How many bundles are there?
Instead of an Repeater, you probably want to use an Interator.
But even then, what you will have there will be very expensive in terms of Make operations. If you have 1000 rows in your Glide table, that will translate to 2000 operations.

A much better way to do this would be to use a HTTP module to fetch all rows via the API, then an Iterator to step through each row, followed by an Array Aggregator to bundle them up, followed by the PostgreSQL module to insert them all at once.

1 Like

I once tried the HTTP with Glide Table Api but the HTTP, asks for a URL, and in the Glide Table Api, there is no specific URL that I can give to the HTTP Module in Make, can you explain it Furthermore, HTTP and GlieTable APi?

Maybe you tell me which I have to select in the HTTP.

Select the “Make a request” module.

Watch the below video. It will answer most of your questions.

1 Like