🔌 Glide API: Connect any platform to your Glide App!

In this video, we take a look at Glide’s newest feature—API integration!

Imagine every time you receive a new tweet, payment, calendar booking, or file share, new records get added to your Glide app. With Glide’s API, this is possible in a matter of seconds. In this video, I present one example of connecting Calendly with a Glide app, but the possibilities are endless.

Note: Glide API is limited to Pro/Enterprise level apps

:zap: To keep things no/low code, I’m using Integromat to call Glide’s API. Sign up for an Integromat account here:
https://www.integromat.com/?pc=petitto

:page_facing_up: More info about Glide API:

32 Likes

Simply amazing! Thanks for the video Bob :fire:

2 Likes

Video updated!

2 Likes

Is there a GET endpoint? I’d love to be able to get data out of computed columns without having weird set column actions :slight_smile:

PS - Awesome video!

1 Like

There is a GET for ENTERPRISE level apps…it’s specifically called “Query Tables”

2 Likes

Super useful to update roles, before we couldn’t update a role from within the app, now we can!!!:partying_face:

1 Like

Great idea!

Just did a thing so I can change the views and view as different roles, so create a “View as” within the app

2 Likes

If you are looking for another example, :point_up::point_up::point_up: check out this tutorial!

In this video, I share an example of creating a custom integration with the Glide Tables API. You learn how to create a row, update a row, and delete a row. Though there is an API involved, there is little to no code because I am using Zapier to make the API calls.

And if APIs scare you… :astonished::weary::dizzy_face:

Check out my free APIs Made Simpler eBook:

16 Likes

Two very helpful videos, thank you so much guys.

@Robert_Petitto @Darren_Alderman

2 Likes

Happy to help!

1 Like

Thank you for putting this together. Super excited to try out all the features but noticed that the API might’ve been put on pause. I see the option but whenever I click it - it seems to be a dead click.

What browser are you using?

Tried both with Chrome and Safari

Here’s a link to me trying on both browsers
Screengrabs

Amazing as always @Robert_Petitto Very inspiring for us !

3 Likes

This is probably one of those questions but, is your app Pro?

It probably is…non pro apps don’t even show the “api usage” menu item.
CleanShot 2022-02-10 at 07.56.39@2x

If you haven’t, please submit a ticket and provide a support link, please!

Very helpful video @Robert_Petitto, thank you for your time! :trophy:

1 Like