Describe the bug:
- We have a glide app for Airtable CRM base.
- It’s used to create sales notes and updates for reps in the field and entering info about visits on the fly on their phones
- About 60% of the time, it records the wrong user who created the entry. Some days it’s the right user, other days it’s not. It seems completely random
- I already refreshed and reconnected Airtable with new PAT and updated everything, but it’s still happening.
- For ex: Max will make entry on Glide app, but it will show up as Bob in Glide and also in airtable. Even when checking profile name in the app while using it, it shows the right user, but then records it as a random other user. It makes no sense at all.
- It should show the proper user who created the entry in the glide app as well as airtable.
How to replicate:
- We have three users in Airtable, and three users in Glide. All emails are matching, in the sense that they’re all matching respective users in each platform.