Free template - daily equipment list đź“ť

# Free template - daily equipment list :memo:

The idea behind this app came to me when I realized that during a trip, you do all kinds of attractions. One day we go to the beach, and another day, we do a snorkeling tour by boat, so there is a possibility that the list of equipment I need will also change. This application allows you to create new lists and put items there, but they are also collected daily. That means you won’t have to “empty” the list daily.

Get it here

6 Likes

your links are broken… fyi

1 Like

Thank you, fixed

I like the concept… great idea and nice work!

1 Like

Thank you very much (:

Good I like it :slight_smile:

Excellent app and idea! I could have used this one year when going to a computer conference. I left my laptop charger at home! Fortunately, it was only a two hour drive to go retrieve it. But another time I left the charger and was in a city 1000 miles away. I had to go buy a universal charger.

These days whenever I get a new computer, I always buy 3 extra chargers – one for the car (12-volt charger), one for the home office, and one for the computer bag (it’s now always in there!). The one that comes with the computer is for roaming about the house (living room, bedroom, whatever).

2 Likes

Thank you (: