🤗 Featured on Payhere apparently

Complete tutorial:

25 Likes

If it doesn’t go well, it’s all on you now.

7 Likes

People may think you got PAID to say so…
No pun intended :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:slight_smile: I certainly didn’t though. Just happened to talk with them over Zoom about some feature requests I had. Their team is incredible to work with.

6 Likes

We’ve been using Tillypay and it works pretty cool!
Image 2021-01-29 at 1.29.06 PM.png

How much is PayHere per month? Or they only take 2% on top of Stripe?

4 Likes

No monthly fees—just the 2% off the top (unless you WANT to pay monthly, then it’s as low as 0.5% off the top).

1 Like

How do you integrate? Is it possible via webview?

yes, exactly:

8 Likes

Great work!

1 Like

Do you use Zapier to get the Tillypay data in your sheet?

Yep! Zapier to sheets to authenticate user

1 Like

I use it as well, great service.

Great resources! I use URL parameters and the template column to prefill the user’s info - especially email.

Usually it’s just ?email=[userEmail] but some platforms may give their fields a different ID

1 Like

You bet! For example, this payment link enters Name and Email from the Glide app, freezes it so they can’t change it AND passes a hidden value to the sheet:

https://app.payhere.co/edtechify/thanks-for-your-support?amount_in_cents=1000?customer_email=me@email.com&customer_name=MyName&disable_customer_fields=yes&custom_fields=eyJyYWZmbGVfaWQiOiAicS1XQkYtelpSMGFxaXVNRUdLZkxSdyJ9

7 Likes

You just saved me 2.5% per transaction with this. Bless you :pray:t4:

6 Likes

Happy to help!

2 Likes

Can you create a dynamic payment link so the amount and product are different per user or you need to per built everything in advance

The amount and product need to be set up in advance… but you can create any number of payment links and use an if then column to present the correct link to the correct user.

Thanks brother,
Wanted to know if I can use this for a store with a cart but I guess we can’t …

Well, just going to have to wait for either stripe to come to Israel or glide to implement a different solution…

2 Likes

Actually I was just reading that you could set up a donation link (starts with 0) and then pass the value via URL parameters.

5 Likes