Easily create payment links in a lot of countries

This looks like an interesting option to make payment links.
And you can do that automatically as well with a template.

In our Dashboard, you can create payment links, but with your own personal payment page, you can create payment requests without creating, just via a custom URL.

Save time with creating payment links, just use dynamic links like: PayRequest.io | We help you to sell and get paid online! or even PayRequest.io | We help you to sell and get paid online!

Examples Dynamic Payment Links

Change name with your own username

16 Likes

Wow, @erwblo! That’s an amazing tool!! I see we can integrate with Stripe account… awesome!! Need more time to test it
Thanks for sharing :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yeah and they seem pretty international too with their options!
They are Dutch so finally a tool that has activated Ideal in Stripe (necessary for local customers) :wink:

3 Likes

This looks great! If they have Zapier integration, even better!

4 Likes

Incredibly spectacular! Congratulations

1 Like

Think I’ll be testing this one. Great to have an option that isn’t US-centric. :+1:

3 Likes

Amazing! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Anyone manage to sign up for this using a Google account?
When I tried just now, I got the following:

I did manage to register an account the old fashioned way, but the fact that their OAuth2 integration with Google appears to be broken doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yeah it works fine with me.

2 Likes

Actually, what I noticed after I logged in using my manually registered account was that my Google profile pic appeared. And I could then sign in/out using Google. So looks like the initial signup worked, and it was just the final redirection step that fell over.

1 Like

I am in touch with them and mentioned your problem.

1 Like

Thanks @ erwblo for mention us!

Currently we are working on Webhooks & Zapier integration.
@Darren_Murphy i wil an engineer investigate this, we have daily many Google accounts signed up.

Let us know if we can make a feature/integration for Glide.

4 Likes

Thanks in advance for the Webhook & Zapier integration. This will be big!

1 Like

Awesome find!

1 Like

With the ‘webview’ option we can embed an external page in Glide if the service let’s you.
Maybe it’s already possible, but it would be a big win for Gliders if we would be allowed to do so!

1 Like

@PayRequest_Team

I tested, it would help if you could whitelabel Glide for embedding in a web app!

2 Likes

We opened a (private) issue for this ( iFrame for GlideApps #263) i will update here when we have a solution to make this possible!

7 Likes

That would be awesome! Love your fast response!

Hey all, look at this URL and look what you get. Impressed with @PayRequest_Team. You can change numbers and text for subject and ready you are for a new specific payment!
https://payrequest.me/erwinblom/250/Hey%20guys,%20support%20a%20Glider!
And like I said, with a little creativity with templates in Glide you can easily make a shop with automatically generated dedicated checkout pages.

5 Likes

In summary what are the advantages of Payrequest compared to Stripe and Paypal?

1 Like