🆕 Enhanced column search now in production

Can you give me a support link and tell me which column should be found where?

Will be fixed, too. It’s the same bug that affected Lookup.

3 Likes

I used intesively this new feature just today and it is incredibly awesome! I did in 5 minutes what previously took hours. Thanks Glide Team!

5 Likes

Obviously, the last bugs have been fixed.
I love this feature

3 Likes

yes, my issue also fixed! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hello @Mark
This morning, the button to directly access the used column no longer works :frowning:

And this button no longer works

EDIT
it works now

@Manu.n Could you please make a vide and give a support link showing where those two don’t work?

This is a great step! To be able on finding quickly your well-organized columns. Is it possible to group/copy the layers on the “screen” left panel? so you can quickly move several components in blocks. whoa, that’d be nice.

Think about having blocks for several languages and conditions. Eager to see this applied if possible.

Thanks again for all the great work and the community!

Agree. Although it would be great to have a finder for all the columns with “no-uses” for a quick overview of your sheet. That’d expedite the cleaning and re-arrange process.

1 Like

Hi,

I don’t really know if this is the right topic but “enhanced colum search” got me in there :slight_smile:

It would be possible to get a search bar in the right panel? Right above the “custom” field.

I’m thinking easily of reducing easily by half the amount of time on development when connecting columns by having this instead of infinite scrolling down :sweat_smile:

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Tuesday is going to be a great day for you.

7 Likes

Hello,
In the “Search Results” box, is it possible to add the “Link” button for the “Searching for usage of:”.
I made a little photo montage :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @mark & team for this :sob: I just created now a compound action with multiple conditions and visibilities, and did it in minutes!!

Productivity status: 300% :rocket: :fire: :star_struck:

5 Likes

@Mark I know you guys are already doing it, but only to register, the only place I miss it is when we click on + to add a new action

When we edit an action, it’s perfect yet

2 Likes

Hello,
Obviously since today’s update, the link to “Computed Columns” does not work correctly. the table is well selected but not the search column !!

And this button no longer works

(@Mark )

1 Like

I’m thinking also of having a “favorite components” sections so we don’t have to write down when designing a new section as well. What do you think?

I hope this function will be able to work correctly again, because it is so practical and saves time, that I can not do without it anymore.

1 Like

I agree - it is broken right now :frowning: @Jason @Mark

It can find instances where columns are used, but it goes only to a table (not sure if it even goes to the right one) and not to the column (as it used to :slight_smile:
Thanks!

This will be fixed on Friday at the latest. Apologies.

5 Likes

Now everything is working fine.
Thanks Mark

1 Like