šŸ†• Enhanced column search now in production

Hi,

I donā€™t really know if this is the right topic but ā€œenhanced colum searchā€ got me in there :slight_smile:

It would be possible to get a search bar in the right panel? Right above the ā€œcustomā€ field.

Iā€™m thinking easily of reducing easily by half the amount of time on development when connecting columns by having this instead of infinite scrolling down :sweat_smile:

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Tuesday is going to be a great day for you.

7 Likes

Hello,
In the ā€œSearch Resultsā€ box, is it possible to add the ā€œLinkā€ button for the ā€œSearching for usage of:ā€.
I made a little photo montage :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @mark & team for this :sob: I just created now a compound action with multiple conditions and visibilities, and did it in minutes!!

Productivity status: 300% :rocket: :fire: :star_struck:

5 Likes

@Mark I know you guys are already doing it, but only to register, the only place I miss it is when we click on + to add a new action

When we edit an action, itā€™s perfect yet

2 Likes

Hello,
Obviously since todayā€™s update, the link to ā€œComputed Columnsā€ does not work correctly. the table is well selected but not the search column !!

And this button no longer works

(@Mark )

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking also of having a ā€œfavorite componentsā€ sections so we donā€™t have to write down when designing a new section as well. What do you think?

I hope this function will be able to work correctly again, because it is so practical and saves time, that I can not do without it anymore.

1 Like

I agree - it is broken right now :frowning: @Jason @Mark

It can find instances where columns are used, but it goes only to a table (not sure if it even goes to the right one) and not to the column (as it used to :slight_smile:
Thanks!

This will be fixed on Friday at the latest. Apologies.

5 Likes

Now everything is working fine.
Thanks Mark

1 Like