"Email address doesn't have access to this app"

No users are able to sign in across any of my Public Pro apps. I’ve seen this issue documented previously, but the solutions don’t seem to apply, and they are occurring all of the sudden across all of my apps and pages today without any changes to my settings or data, etc. One thing I noticed is that the background color of the sign in page strangely is showing a green color across all of my apps, different from the color settings.

Example of settings:

Example of welcome screen normal color when viewing in Glide:
Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 5.12.57 PM

Example welcome screen with different green color on actual site (same green is now showing up in this step across all apps regardless of their color settings):
Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 5.13.19 PM

Error in trying to sign in (I’ve tried multiple email addresses, and showing this generic one for purposes of screenshot):
Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 5.14.51 PM

Hi Chris,

Have you already submitted a ticket for this? If not, please do so here: https://glide-help.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Perhaps the sign in problem is because your app is set to Public instead of Public with email? I don’t know myself as I never use public.

Usually when I’ve seen this, it’s because of a network connection issue between the user and the glide servers. Might help to try different connections and devices, and if that still doesn’t work, then it might help to let glide know your physical location to see if there may be an issue somewhere in the world wide network.

1 Like