Direct CashApp or PayPal Integration for your custom cart

Beautiful UX!
Do you send back the payment details from PayPal/Cash app to the GSheet with an API?

1 Like

Silly question but, how can I record screen by an iPhone and transform into a GIF like this? lol

Always the file gets so big and even converting and compressing still keeps big :man_facepalming:

Hey @Lucas_Pires,

Have you tried Loom. It allows you to record your screen with it without sound. When the video is on the website you can get the GIF link.

Yes, i use it… But as I said, I wanted by phone

It works with Loom on your phone.

2 Likes

Oh, like this I never tried! Thanks @SantiagoPerez :smiley:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to using Loom on my phone now lol.

Link is below if you want to check it out.

4 Likes

You can get the Loom app from the AppStore and once the video is uploaded in the Loom website you can get the Gif link from the website.

1 Like

Hello @Lisa , how are you!

I recently downloaded this program, and made a screen capture gif with step by step usability to guide users in an app. But I’m having a problem rendering the image when I go up to Glide, even adjusting the settings and decreasing the execution rate is bad, I believe it is some incompatibility of the glide because on the cell phone the gif is perfectly clear, only when I ask for Glide to display that the quality drops.

Would you like to know how you will use it in Glide?

Woah, I was just playing around with PayPal.me for my app too! :laughing:

1 Like

Hi @Roberto_Salim, are you asking a question? I couldn’t understand your comment fully.

I uploaded it to the GIF glide using this program, and the glide quality is poor

your generated gif, did you use it in the glide?

that was my question

Yes I uploaded my gif to Glie using the app I mentioned above. But moving forward I’ll use loom and just add the video link.

Seems to work the same :wink:

3 Likes

Just my opinion, but I hate GIF videos. Sometimes they are too fast and there are no video controls, so I can’t pause or rewind a section to analyze closer. Sometimes I have to watch 20 or 30 times just to figure out what I’m looking at and to figure out the beginning and ending of the animation.

5 Likes

exactly i too do not like gifs soo much because of speed

2 Likes

@Glider @Jeff_Hager you both are right! I’m loving video with Loom much better!

3 Likes

For me, 20 screenshots just to figure out what’s happening. Also: mmhmm, Cannot wait!

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

So do I.

Making a test with Streamable it works properly here and it’s better than a GIF lol

I had this video in my pc and just uploaded

Video-Test

Quick video showing a CSS trick with automatic carousel + fixed and absolute text :fire:

https://streamable.com/vcudem

3 Likes

Amazing @Lisa! This is next-level madness!

3 Likes