Current Date Bug

I made a column that to track current date to close task everytime user closed the task.
But, last tracking is 22 Jan 2024.
Is there any problem with that feature since 22 Jan.
I also made some amendment to use new screen instead of edit screen.
I now setting that column. Can i know whats going on?

What happens if you move the set column action earlier in the sequence?

Oh yes! its work now the second not work,

i did at first “Send Email” and second “set column”.
Now i change “Set Column” at first.
Its work but not for the Send Email.

Why @Robert_Petitto ?

Couple of things:

• there is a bug that has recently surfaced where any actions after Send Email may fail
  • it’s also possible that you have exhausted your monthly quota for Send Email (there is apparently a limit, but I don’t know the details)

@NFNHello might be able to give you more details, as I know he’s been dealing with the same issue recently.

i think for second one is not, because its work if i put the “Send Email” at first,

So it might be the first one.
Thanks @Darren_Murphy !

But what happen ya?

Yes, I’m experiencing the issue where every action after Send Email doesn’t run. I’ve opened a support ticket and was given a workaround to move the Send Email action to the bottom of the list. That works for most of my custom actions, but it is still an issue for at least one of them.

I have a custom form where I’m comparing the temp values to the actual values, sending the email with a comparison of the temp vs actual, adding a row to another table, and then setting the temp values into the actual fields.

Support is aware of the issue and hasn’t provided any guidance yet on if there is a fix on the way.

Hopefully they can fix it on the sooner side. If not, I’ll just save the comparison to a new field and place that in the email.

Separately, in the past, I’ve noticed that actions behave differently if they are first or not first in the list of a custom action. It’s a good little hack to move them in and out of first position if they aren’t doing what you think they should be doing.

3 Likes

I’ve had the same problem with send email.