Create Drop Down List

Same here, I’m trying to convert everything over to Glide, but there are just so many limitiations still.

2 Likes

Oh right right, kind of like when I was adding a BG to an image using the CSS.

1 Like

It worked perfectly, thank you! Only thing is I would like a space between the Hours of Operation title and Monday’s hours. When I remove that extra < br > it’s right up under it, when I add it back, there is too much space between the drop-down menu and the next component.
times13 times12

1 Like

Another wild idea throughout this topic

1 Like

Is your break in the summary or in the details?

1 Like

This is right. I figured out the details and summary part via this forum haha. It’s pretty safe.

1 Like

Can you try using something like.

<p>Hours of operation</p>

Basically put <p> around the hours of operation to make its own block. Not entirely sure if it works.

1 Like

In the summary, let me try in the details on top of Mondays instead below Hours of Operation! Yes, it worked. Thanks!

Thank you as well @ThinhDinh !

2 Likes

I’ve made it without HTML with a selfrelation as @Jeff_Hager points out. To avoid de ‘>’ simbol I use a blank cell both for caption and image. The only downside is that I can’t remove the bottom line

4 Likes

@profechef Try it with the Cards style instead of List. It gets rid of bottom line and gives you a few more choices for how it looks.

2 Likes

can u share code for this amazing table design?

Here is a similar example that includes a sample of the HTML/CSS, and explains how the table is generated.

4 Likes