Create a compact homepage

It is time to build some crazy compact homescreens live never before.

Url: https://companydirectory.glideapp.io/

A new feature has been added to Actions - “View details”. Select the “Independent screen configuration pr. item” and you can make the Tile layout send the user in all different directions. That is crazy.
Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 9.16.52 PM

I put a front page on the Employees template where you can show different things

Take a look - and copy the app if you want to see what is happing under the hood

@mark Thanks for putting the feature in. It will make some fantastic apps possible

The feature request has come through - though different that I thought I would be implemented. But hey, it does it so smoothly :clap: :clap: :clap:

16 Likes

Excellent as always, @Krivo.

I love this!
This means a big overhaul for my app :s but happy it’s possible.

Nice example, you could even add the distance to the offices, how cool is that Distance column officially available

@JackVaughan must be so happy to know that he has fewer How To videos to publish immediately. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

This is amazing

1 Like

Simple and Clean. Thank you.

Hi all, is it possible to create an inline list with independent screen configuration per item within ANOTHER inline list with independent screen configuration?

I think the answer is no because it’s saying I need to add a RowID column when I’ve already got one but just wanted to make sure I’m not doing anything wrong. Thanks again @Krivo for great video and allowing others to look under the hood.

EDIT: Ahhh sorry all. Just realized this is sorta a double post as I had typed similar comments in the other feature requests thread. Apologies as I’m still getting a hang for the forum layout.