Copy and Paste Issue Within App

One of my client apps would like to copy and paste from within the app and cannot do so. They can copy and paste from another app into glideapp “notes” but cannot copy from one records notes to another record note in app within the same Glideapp (they are not allowed to use google sheet). When they attempt this, a blue vertical line appears in text:

2019-10-05_1533

Seems fine for me on android. Are they on IOS?

Both but this one is IOS… I’ll check an Android user.

In the form button I created text, how do I copy the word ‘User Name’ ?? just copying not duplicating … a few months ago it could be done but now it can’t anymore.

You should be able to click into each component and copy its title, if that’s what you mean.

1 Like

For now it copy cannot appear. there are only duplicates.
This can interfere with the smooth running of the application system that I made …

If you’re talking about each component in the form, the copy text option has always not been there if I recall right. It’s a form. You can only copy text in a normal details screen with a copy text action.

I don’t know how it would interfere with the smooth running of your app? You want the user to copy the text to other fields in the same form, or is it another use case?

I started learning to design in Glide in January 2020, at that time I was able to copy text in the same form, but now I can’t, only the duplicate option appears.

I want the user to copy the text to other fields in the same form

So you have some fields that are almost identical to each other, thus need the copy option?

yes. This will make it easier for consumers to fill out the order form, by copying the user name, code, and WhatsApp number then entering it into the entry text box.

how to automatically eliminate incoming chat email interactions so that they are not full of piling up?
I got this model learn chat from you a few months ago …

Can I make a copy of a tab to move or add to other apps?

No you can’t.

I want to edit the theme display page from the map to the regular page, why can’t it now? How to??

I want to edit the theme display page, How to??
I cant see this page below::

So you can’t change the layout of your tab?

I want to edit the theme display page, How to??
I cant see this tab page below::

There’s a list of styles on the right hand side panel. You can change your layout style using that.

ok,thank…