What I want to do is this:
I have people becoming free members by signing in via Glide. They end up in the All Members sheet.
I have people becoming Memberful paid members from within Glide and people becoming paid members via the normal site. I import data in a sheet from Memberful (name, e-mail, paid member). So they end up in one sheet as well: the Memberful Members sheet.
I want to synchronize the data in the two sheets.
So what needs to be done?
- If there is a new member via Memberful he/she has to be added with status in the Memberful sheet. (all sorted via Zapier)
- If the status in Memberful changes it has to change in Google Sheets (all sorted via Zapier)
- A new Memberful member has to be automatically added / copied to the All Members sheet with all its data.
- Dupicate members in All Members have to be automatically deleted (if duplicate and Member Type is empty delete)
- If status (Premium/Free) changes in Memberful members, update in All Members.
Are there bits of this possible within the data editor or do I have to dive into the weird world where I don’t want to be of Sheet formula’s