Community Meetup | June 2, 2020 – 17.00 (CET)

Please count me in. wepet365@gmail.com.

I would like to propose the following Topics:

1. Cash on Delivery (COD) as an additional option at checkout
  2. Combined Public & Private access for users

+1 for this. I’m at work during this time and will be unavailable, but I am interested in the topics. This could be the beginning of a library of live meetings to use as reference.

Hi @Tim_Sullivan, it would have been nice to see you on the call. Surely some other time.

For the time being, we haven’t planned to record the meetup: we want the Gliders who take part, including those who use Glide to make apps for their own clients, to feel comfortable discussing challenges they themselves might face.

We will be taking notes though, and we are discussing options to share these with the community, possibly in a Glide app should we opt for that medium.

Are there any topics you would have liked to see discussed?

I’m so in :grin:. c u Tuesday.
pls add me, info@configura.co.il

I totally understand why you would not want to record the meeting, and I didn’t have anything specific to discuss. I was just looking forward to watching the meeting. If I come up with a topic, I’ll be sure to send it to you. I look forward to seeing the notes afterwards. I hope it goes well for you, I think this is a great idea. Good luck & thanks!

1 Like

Calendar invitation sent @yinon_raviv :wink:

See you in Tuesday!

Please add me I’ll be working but hopefully I can make to the meetup!
There’s a lot of topics I’m interested!

Thanks in advance!

aedlgdhdz@gmail.com

@Erni_D, I just sent you a calendar invitation. See you on Tuesday!

Hopefully I can take some notes and make posts later on this community which would help people.

3 Likes

We will be starting in about 10 minutes.

Feel free to join. The meetup is open to all interested.

Hey thank you so much for organizing it, I’ll definitely join the next times. Was so much fun to see all of you @Manan_Mehta @Krivo @yinon_raviv @Naos_Wilbrink

Hopefully I will have time to write about QUERY this week and have some topics to talk about in the next editions.

4 Likes

Great to see everyone there! Great meeting and I’ll be there for the nexts ones!

SO bummed I missed it, today. Something urgent came up this morning and diverted me. Please keep these up, as I’d love to meet you all and share ideas/knowledge!

2 Likes

Would love to have you with us next time, David! Can’t wait until next week.

1 Like

Hi, could you please share a recording?

We don’t have a recording for yesterday but we will try to have a summary of what we discussed, hope it helps.

Thank you for joining the Community Meetup yesterday. To me, it was great to see the people live that I have been chatting with in the community - some for months.The topics was quite diverse and I got inspired and also wanting to learn and know more.

I will chat to @nathanaelb about a future meetup - there are still lots of things to discuss.

Take care - and see you to a future meetup.

2 Likes

Missed it because of timezone issue. Please share summary of the meeting. Appreciate.

Sorry I missed it, my meeting was unfortunately not cancelled. Will try to make the next one

Hello everyone, it was wonderful that we were able to make our little community meetup happen. It was great to see faces, exchange on topics.

If you have any requests for the next meetups (length, depth, …), please share.

@Krivo, @sardamit and I will be discussing the next meetup.

3 Likes