Welcome back to Monday!
This is our third go at the Community Digest.
Quick question: Do you find these weekly roundups useful?
- Yes! Keep it weekly!
- Yes, but do it bi-weekly
- Yes, but monthly is fine
- No, these aren’t useful
…now, on to the updates!
Glide SSO is now in beta for Enterprise customers
- Glide supports SAML and OIDC protocols to integrate with your company’s existing identity tools like Okta, Azure AD, Salesforce, and more for one-click login across your Glide apps
- See our announcement for more details, including how to get early access
Branded sign-in is now available for Pro plans and higher
- Add a touch of professional polish with a custom logo and background
Join this week’s Round Table session for a live demo plus Q&A
- We’ll show you how to set up SSO and branded sign-in
- RSVP for Thursday, July 27th at 12pm ET / 9am PT →
We just wrapped up four weeks of building apps with Glide and AI.
Miss a session? Catch the replays on our YouTube channel:
- Using OpenAI in your Glide apps featuring @Loqode
- Building an AI assistant for IT helpdesks featuring @Robert_Petitto
- Building custom OpenAI apps using Glide featuring @grumo
- Fusing no-code automation and AI with Bardeen.ai (our first community collab!)
@Jonne_Paes just launched their new Glide template called Our Check In. It lets you run a mood check-in before an event, like a meeting or class. It’s perfect for teams, colleagues, students, and other groups.
- Multiple files can now be bound to the Link Component
- Carousel wouldn’t move if there was an action in the image component
- Changed the icon of Multiple Files and Multiple Images to not look like computed columns
- You can now pick array columns (Multiple Files, Multiple Images) in the file picker
- User Agreement and Cookie checkboxes work with Google-Only Authentication
- Tooltip getting stuck in some instances
- Discard Unpublished Changes bug
That’s it for today. Have a great week!