Glide’s Year of Power comes to an end in December.
It also happens to be Glide’s fifth anniversary, and we’ve got a lot going on:
Build-Off with Glide Experts next Friday, December 8th at 2pm ET – Three of our top Glide Experts compete to publish a new Glide app in only an hour, with live commentary from the Glide team.
Gliding into the New Year on Tuesday, December 12th at 12pm ET – Join Glide CEO David Siegel as we reflect on highlights and milestones of the past year, and talk about what’s to come in 2024.
Community Challenge: Five Years of Glide – Show off the Glide apps you’re most proud of! Five winners will receive $100 in Glide credit applied to the team of their choice.
Now, on to this week’s updates…
- Big changes to the Glide dashboard: team switcher, folders, search, and more
- Expanded our REST API capabilities for working with Glide Tables
- SSO can now be removed/disabled if the WorkOS org doesn’t exist
- Deprecated old/legacy OpenAI actions
- Fixed some dashboard loading issues
- Fixed some performance issues with column filters
- Fixed an issue with copying templates in the new dashboard
- Jamie’s going all-in on Glide with his new consultancy Rotbot Solutions
- @eltintero released a new Glide template for building a maintenance portal
- @Sigurd_Bauge built a Glide app for a shipping port, complete with ocean level monitoring (!)
- @Manan_Mehta chats with @sahilkhosla on Sahil’s Build & Beyond podcast
- Check out the new “What is Glide?” intro video on our YouTube channel
That’s it for now. Enjoy the rest of your week!
P.S. Have something to share? DM me and we’ll include it in the next update.