Collect Real Real Email addresses, not working

I understand old apps are still able to collect real email addresses. I can see and chose the selection in the settings, however it is constantly reverting to hiding the users email addresses, which is very annoying.

Anyone know if there is a solution to this?

1 Like

Could you submit a ticket so we can take a closer look?

Please, add a video of the issue.

Hi @SantiagoPerez the same exact behavior is also happening to me (again!) You had gotten this fixed for me last October but now this same bug has returned and once again broken my app (sigh) which on many separate levels relies on real email addresses to work. I found out when I received feedback from a user telling me the app isn’t working, and since the feedback was anonymized I can’t even reply to this person.

I tried replying back to my old support ticket but received no response. Should I make a brand new ticket?

Stressing but hopeful,

Amanda

If you scroll down to the bottom of this thread there are more people experiencing this issue of Glide suddenly switching to anonymous email collection and when they switch it back to real addresses the setting just defaults back to anonymous on page refresh. @Darren_Murphy wrote that he thought this issue was fixed, but FYI this is still occurring :frowning:

Hi @a.manda

Yes, please submit a new ticket.

Also, do you have a video? I am not able to reproduce it.

1 Like

Thank you @SantiagoPerez I will create one now (and a video demonstrating) :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Closing due to inactivity. This topic will be deleted in a few weeks if there are no more comments.