I have the following setup;
- Public with Sign In setup
- Home tab is against a sheet User Profiles with Email/FullName/Profile Completed and other columns
- Home tab has a form button “Complete your Profile”
- Clicking on button takes you to form which asks you to enter “Full Name”.
- Enter Full Name and Submit.
- Now if you look at the sheet, I see 2 rows in User Profiles tab, one with the user email column set and one with the full name set.
Let’s say I remove all entry fields from the form, basically empty form and click on Submit, I’ll still see a row in the User Profiles tab with the email.
I can’t understand what the default behavior is with regards to the User Profiles… so unable to get it to behave as I want.
Any help appreciated!