Basic Table Component

Thank u for that!!

Please allow moving rows up and down for reordering the table. Thanks

8 Likes

Amazing! Great option to keep information cleaner.

Could we have a feature that when the table can be clicked to link to a screen?
Same as we have for the basic text component.

You want the whole table to link to a screen? Whatā€™s your use case for this?

@Antonio ā€¦una maravilla!

I like the option #1 (alt 1)

Saludos

Gavp

1 Like

Yes.
The table shows some basic data, and then when clicking the table, Iā€™d go to a screen for a detailed view of that info.

For example, Iā€™m working right now on this app.

Iā€™d like to go to a detailed view when I click the table.

So youā€™d want to go to a different detail screen for the same data row?

1 Like

yes sir.

@eltintero

It is similar to the wish as seen in the below link although you would like to go to a detail screen

You could upvote ā€œlink to screen actions on list itemsā€ in the feature request app and make a remark that is should also be possible for basic table component.

It would be nice it is was possible everywhere where you can jump somewhere else - like you can do on image and button component

@Mark
I donā€™t know if it a big technical challenge but I would think that is should be easy to do in the builder as a column on a specific row should just be used to point to a specific screen.
Actually in @eltintero case there might have to be send two parameters: 1. screen to go to 2. data to take along

1 Like

Exactly. @Krivo took the words out of my mouth.
Couldnā€™t have said it better.

Any chance we can get the ability to rearrange rows in a Basic table?

3 Likes

I feel the need to say this again: I absolutely love this feature and this has been extremely well-executed.

I have been implementing this for a few of my apps, and the difference in what was available before and after this feature cannot be missed.

4 Likes

My UI is different, how do I get the latest ?

@edbs_India What is different?

This is nice - I had simple requirement that was met. Thank very much

Here is how i am using:
Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 6.19.28 PM

1 Like

Please make a new topic if you have a new question.

wow ! Good job. IĀ“ve applied

Excellent feature Butā€¦
I

noticed that Table component no longer allows access to relational table data. Went missing this morning. Was that intentional? or is it a bug?

Hello @Lighted_Candle
I guess youā€™re trying to pick a single value from a relation, right? Cause the basic table just show a single information. For this you gotta let the Relation as a single one, not checking the Matching multiple option, allowing to pick the information the Relation got for you

I think he was talking about actual relations in the basic table. Sounds like itā€™s been fixed.

1 Like