Arquivos shapefile no glide

Olá meu caros. Gostaria de saber se é possível colocar arquivos shapefile no glide. Alguém tem alguma solução? Obrigado.

You mean geo or gis shape files? What’s your use case?

No meu caso é GIS. Eu faço mapeamento de áreas de calor urbana, no entanto estes arquivos não podem ser inseridos no mapbox do glide.

Mapbox on Glide is pretty basic. All you can do is add pins for different locations. For something like what you want, you would probably have to use a third party GIS website (maybe something like ESRI), that can work with shapefiles. Hopefully one that would allow you to embed a map inside of a web view component.

If you find something, I’d be curious to know what you find. I actually will be spending the next two weeks processing and loading some shape files into our work database for our company’s mapping product, but I think something like that could be fun for other uses and to integrate into glide.

Eu acharia isto fantástico. Vale dizer que atualmente dados de satélites estão incrivelmente se espalhando por todo tipo de negócios. Eu subo meus mapas para web AWS mas acharia mais original se estivesse integrado diretamente no Glide. Mas já te agradece pela disposição de nos responder. Grande abraço.

1 Like

Isto é uma referência que glide poderia observar. https://carto.com/