App not loading/ IOS 14 Update

I am curious if anyone has had any issues with the ios 14 update. App was working perfectly and now it will not load if I am not on wifi. All my other apps and internet works but the app will not load on my phone unless i am on wifi. EatPinellasApp.com

1 Like

Both of my apps load without wi-fi, also on iOS14, iPhone 11 Pro. What happens when you try? Your app loads on my iphone, very quickly, using just LTE, not wi-fi. I’m in NYC, USA.

After doing some research apparently at&t is blocking some websites. Anyone here having issues with there apps and have at&t?

1 Like

I don’t think a wireless service provider would be in the business of blocking any sites. Most likely it could be that your user is using a company issued phone/laptop/device and the company is blocking sites. Is that possible?

Here is the info that I found. https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-internet-email-security/att-is-blocking-all-of-my-clients-websites-that-are-accessed-by-att-cellular-data-att-internet/

I asked a bunch of people to check app and everyone can open it except att customers. Not sure if glider management has heard of this. It just recently started happening Monday.

1 Like

Bizarre! I cannot open it because it’s a community forum. Can you post a screenshot of the relevant thread? tagging @Mark from Glide here.

1 Like

Wow, that is crazy. Hopefully @Mark can weigh in. Never heard of something like this but it doesn’t look like AT&T has verified that they’re doing it either. Good luck - I’ll be interested in hearing what it turns out to be! I’m a Verizon user for life. :slight_smile:

Yes my Verizon account works perfectly! I just don’t want customers to start calling upset that the app is not working

1 Like

I hate to say it, but the correct answer is to tell them to call AT&T. It’s not like you’re in a position to sort it for them since you don’t control AT&T…

I did and I am on hold right now. I just don’t know if it’s my specific app or all of glides apps not opening because they are on same servers

1 Like

Att fixed the issue! Yay! Thanks

1 Like

@EatPinellas AT&T fixed the issue with your websites or in general? What was the issue?

1 Like

Well I thought it was fixed and was for a few moments but now it’s not working anymore.