🆕 All-New Team Plans Coming Thursday, April 21st

Hi @DJP any update on these internal discussions? Choice as filters as not viable an there is no alternative. Thanks.

Add your vote to this thread: Session Variable Column

2 Likes

Done!

Hey, Igor! It is not currently on the roadmap to exclude edits to user-specific columns as updates, but the team will keep the community posted on features like the session variable column mentioned above.

3 Likes

Might have been answered already, but I saw this in the FAQ under Pricing

Glide Tables is Glide’s built-in data source that is similar to working in Google Sheets.

A major benefit of using Glide Tables is that they do not incur Updates from syncing data.

Will updates to USC columns within a Glide Table not count towards Updates, but would on a Google Sheet?

USC columns do not exist outside of glide. You can add them to glide tables and google sheet tables, but the data within USC columns only stays within glide. They will still incur add/edit updates because you are still updating data in the database, but you should not incur any sync updates, since USC data will not sync to an outside database.

3 Likes

Ah so there is Add/Edit Updates and then Sync Updates, both of which go against your Updates Quota. Just Glide tables wont incur Sync Updates. Sucks as I use a lot of USCs lol
 which is the issue everyone has as well.

4 Likes

I have an app that I will be downgrading to a FREE team to give way to a new app in my paid team. But it says I can’t transfer it unless I enter cc details. How do I do this?

Hey, Aurea!

If the app you are trying to transfer currently has a paid subscription, you will need to first downgrade the app before transferring to a team on the Free team plan. Let me know if that solves your problem!

How do I do that? I can’t find a way to downgrade the app. The button used formerly for “upgrading” apps to pro is now directing me to the usage of the the team.

Hi, David. Any news on the annual pricing we chatted about back in April? Also, is there a date set for forced migration from single app licenses to team pricing? Thx

cordial saludo creo que glide deberia apostar por crear planes donde cobren por una sola aplicacion publicada ejemplo en el plan inicio cobran 25 dolares y puedes publicar 5 aplicaciones con 25000 filas donde cada app una puede tener 5000 filas y tener 5 gb de almacenamiento para las 5 app entonces mi sugerencia seria que crearan un plan donde uno pueda publicar una aplicacion con 5000 filas y 1 gb de almacenamiento y le cobren unos 5 dolares mensual y que si crea y publica otra app le aumente la cuota en relacion alas app creadas esto pensando en la vision de tener miles de millones de desarrolladores ya que en muchos casos los emprendedores trabajan solos como es en mi caso y no es rentable pagar 25 dolares mensuales solo por tener una aplicacion ojala mejoren en su forma de los planes ya que muchos se estan retirando de crear en glide por ello

1 Like

hola cordial saludo creo que glide deberĂ­a apostar por crear un plan donde solo se cobre por una app publicada a la vez ejemplo en el plan iniciĂł se paga 25 dĂłlares y de puede publicar 5 app tener 25000 filas donde cada app tiene 5000 filas y 5 gb de almacenamiento en general entonces mi sugerencia es hubiera un plan donde te cobren ej 5 dĂłlares mensuales por publicar una app con 5000 filas y 1 gb de almacenamiento y si publico otra app me vaya aumentando la cuota segĂșn la cantidad de app que vaya publicando esto seria bueno para la visiĂłn que tiene glide de tener miles de desarrolladores ya muchos emprendedores trabajamos solos y no es rentable pagar 25 dĂłlares mensuales solo por tener una app yo cree una app y paguĂ© unos meses el plan inicio pero lo tuve que suspender pero si me dieran la opciĂłn de pagar solo por esa app seguro seguirĂ­a pagando igual forma los felicito por la plataforma mu gusta mucho gracias

Hey, Aurea!

You can open a support ticket, so that our Support team can assist you further here.

Hey, Gannon! Not set date yet on annual plans, but it’s looking like early 2023.

@anfa can give you more details on migration of legacy subscriptions.

@DJP On the annual plans, even if there isn’t a date set yet will they eventually be available? If so, will Glide give users proactive pricing to make up for the months they’re forced to pay the monthly rate (e.g., annual plan savings percentage X the number of months paying the monthly rate)?

@anfa Just want to follow up and see if you can provide a date when legacy subscriptions will be forced to migrate to Teams and Teams pricing? Thx

You can reach our Sales team by emailing hello@glideapps.com, and they may be able to set up an annual plan for you if you would like to purchase one immediately.

1 Like

@gannonatwork All users on free plans that have not already been migrated will be moving over the next few days. We don’t have a timeline to share yet for users with Legacy Subscriptions but rest assured we’ll provide ample notice before making any changes to your apps!

Thanks

3 Likes