๐Ÿ†• All-New Team Plans Coming Thursday, April 21st

Hi, David. Iโ€™ve got some questions below, which I hope will help others as well. :+1: Thx!

Annual Pricing
I only see monthly pricing; does Glide no longer offer annual subscriptions? If annuals are offered, what is the percentage discount?

Whitelabeling
The whitelabeling tooltip says, โ€œYou can whitelabel additional products for $10 per month.โ€ To clarify, if on the Starter plan and I want to whitelabel 5 projects, will this cost $35/mo. ($25 Starter + $10 whitelabeling) or $75/mo. ($25 Starter + $50 whitelabeling)?

Project Transfers
Under this pricing structure, will all plan levels still be able to transfer projects between teams inside the same account, as shown here? For some reason, I thought Iโ€™d seen in a different thread about new pricing that the answer was no?

Editors
If the account owner needs to edit projects across all teams within an account, do they count as an editor one time or every time theyโ€™re listed as a team editor? For example, a Starter account has 4 teams and each team has 5 projects. The account owner needs to be able to edit projects across all 4 teams and each team has 1 person designated to edit all the projects inside their team. In this scenario, would this be considered 5 editors (1 account owner + 4 individual team editors) or 8 editors [ (1 account owner x 4 teams) + (4 individual team editors) ]?