🆕 Actions! ⚡⚡⚡

Robert,

Thanks for this demonstration. This question is not so much about that as it is to ask you what system you used to create the video walkthrough demo?

Thanks,

– Harry

Typically I use Loom!

1 Like

This is such a game changer in terms of app complexity that can be built with Glide.
As soon as we have an API, Glide will be invincible.

5 Likes

@david It would be extremely helpful and appropriate to apply the concept of actions to form submissions as well.

9 Likes

I tried to do that but couldn’t find a way to control the form submit action to pop a message other then the regular sent message.

the Add row is available only at staging for now? couldn’t find it in the production…

2 Likes

You can use Vimeo too

Awesome!

Off the top of my head following features would replace and/or simplify all of my apps integromat scripts (which do not run in real time):

• Perform actions on form submits
  • Add / edit row and populate the cells with formula results
  • Same as above but for multiple rows (I know that’s a big ask)
  • Ability to stuff a cell with the share link of the current page
  • Webhooks

In order to ship my next feature I will need to double the amount of my integromat scripts. Building, testing and maintaining functional scripts are gnarly. It has become so daunting that I had to document them before moving on.

Intentionally illegible but happy to share upon request

4 Likes

Gated / Membership Content

How to gate content based on subscription using Compound Actions:

16 Likes

Superb! Can’t wait to try these!

Mindblown, literally. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

Literally?! Ouch! :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Very nice use case! I may finally get around to building my subscription-based app now!

2 Likes

That would be a great video to comment on, if it weren’t for the fact that I was speechless :astonished:

3 Likes

:scream:

1 Like

Yeah…:frowning:

1 Like

As of right now the actions here are the same actions currently available which may save a step or two but I’m still waiting for the add row or app navigation.

1 Like

Soon!

Go Back to the Previous Screen, yes?
I have an immediate use case for that combined with an increment action, so looking forward to trying it out!

1 Like

Currently I ran into two bugs with this:

1. The button for the “Create Action” I created - disappears when I create this type of action (if i switch back to standard options it reappears)
  2. The Actions I create get lost/ they don’t seem to be saved anywhere? (We should be able to see the list of actions that we’ve created somewhere - and they should actually be saved - I’ve lost them several times already just playing with it due to this.
2 Likes