šŸ†• Actions! āš”āš”āš”

@david you think in a future we can create Compound Actions per accountā€¦ I mean, where we can easy access or implement that ā€œsaved actionā€ in different apps?

1 Like

I feel we could have, under Reload Sheet button, a quick button to access all my Actions

Can you tell us how you would use it?

Imagine I create a simple Compound action to Add a Row, Go to tab, Show notification and increment in a column. But I realized I wanna implement this actions in most of my appsā€¦
Talking about saving time, could help a lot!

1 Like

Could be something we sure had to set the new columns and sheets to this new appsā€¦ but even this, could save time too

1 Like

Agreed. Like Zapierā€¦can save and copy zaps.

3 Likes

Hey David, I reloaded the page and it solved by itself. Pretty much what was happening was that any buttons with an Increment action were blinking in and out. Iā€™m currently studying on my crostini machine (chromebook linux) and literally all websites keep falling apart. It probably wasnā€™t a Glide thing. Anyways, keep up the great work! Actions just keep getting better and better :slight_smile:

Got spoiled with Stagingā€¦building an app for a client right now and could REALLY use the Add Row/ Set Column actions :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Will watch the full video later, do you think this help with recurring bookings?

Oh my god. Lot of homework for the weekend!

3 Likes

This is exciting. Thank you

Would be good to have user columns and also screen data in conditions.

Exā€¦ if user email ā€¦is emptyā€¦elseā€¦

literally just stumbled over thisā€¦and came to search what it was all about. nice.

This is great Bob, as always, thank you!

For the posts that havenā€™t had any views, how would you change the label from ā€˜Last Visitedā€™ to ā€˜Not yet viewedā€™ ?

I was trying this with Three ā€œOpen Linkā€ actions on button submission. However, only first one worked. Is that intentional?

Just to be more clear, I have a Three buttons which opens Email link (mailto://), Whatsapp link (https://api.whatsapp.com/) and SMS link (sms:+913541516ā€¦) separately. I was trying to combine these in One Button but after clicking a button, only First action is working.

Add Row will be great for onboarding processes and can be used to replace UNIQUE formulas in Sheets ā€” add row to another sheet where you want to have each userā€™s email address listed for filtering purposes. Tie in an increment to the button so that it hides itself after itā€™s pressed to ensure you only end up with one row per user. Unique!

2 Likes

Great feature! But I canā€™t see it in my editor

Simple if then elseā€¦I did the same with the views ā€” if empty then display ā€œ0 viewsā€

1 Like

Potentiallyā€¦except that the add rows action had to be hard codedā€¦ no way to know how many to add based on days/weeks repeating eg.

1 Like

Iā€™m dancing at my desk :star_struck:

4 Likes