🆕 🔥 A new way to see and work with Relations in GDE 🔥

The only time I see this is for the last column, if not scrolled all the way to the right. Have to manually scroll to the end so that the arrow is visible.

1 Like

All you need to do is start scrolling…

PS. I did point this one out a couple of days ago :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Whoa… wtf…

I have identified the regression. I will try to have a hotfix ready to go for Monday AM JLT (Jason Local Time)

EDIT - Ok fix is staged and ready for rollout to production on monday. Thank you for the quick kickass reporting.

13 Likes

Column grouping is great.

How about the ability to move grouped columns around the editor? That would be sporty.

5 Likes

Much appreciated @Jason I think this alone will be a game-changer when working on large solutions.

Thanks @Jason .

Am I the only one who does not manage to move columns any more? (when select a column, the screen moves on the top right, and it is very touchy to bring the column at the right place)

Yes very fidly moving columns around.

Seems to work OK without any grouped columns on screen but once grouping is introduced it’s very hard to move a column to the left.

I find it easy enough. The trick seems to be to grab it as close to the middle as possible…

PS. I use a trackpad, not a mouse :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you @Darren_Murphy , but did you try to move it to another group at the end of your table?
Personally, I a completely stuck…

Try this… Collapse a bunch of columns and then try to move a lone column from the far right/ middle of the pack to the left.

Like this?

4 Likes

Ok you’re right Chuck :wink: it works now.

I was driving myself mad with this the other day. Spent 6+ hrs organizing… Worth it.

1 Like

@Eric_Penn @AyS_0908 - here is another trick for keeping all your columns in groups as you add new ones…

8 Likes

Can someone please record the DND interaction issue? I would be very interested to find out what is going on there.

DND? :thinking:

1 Like

Something like JLT (Jason Local Time) :rofl::rofl:

Drag and Drop

1 Like

In the context of moving columns around?

I’m not sure that there is an issue. At least not that I’ve noticed. But maybe somebody else can jump in.

1 Like
4 Likes