Did someone notice this one?

Hi Everyone,

Today while I was creating a Page I saw that we can Add the User Profile row in the Set Column action, Show New Screen action, Show Detail screen action, Show Edit screen action which means we don’t need a template column and a single relation column to achieve that task ( get the current user row )!

And also we can access Multiple relation columns in the Users table when connecting a table to a list!

It’s really Awesome! I just checked in Apps too but in the apps not available yet! But I hope Glide Team will add it soon! :facepunch:

And I love that Glide Team release features mysteriously! We need to find them to make our applications more beautiful! :smiley:

THANKS GLIDE TEAM FOR THESE UPDATES! :tada:

Hope to see more updates like this! :wink:

Glide Rock! :fire: :sunglasses:

Thank you!

8 Likes

A little birdie told me that it will be available in Apps once they’ve been moved to the new computational model :wink:

5 Likes

I have never heard him referred to as a little birdie.

I shall now call him that. :+1::hatched_chick:

6 Likes

Yes, this is a HUGE win for Glide (Pages). Can’t wait for it to come to Glide Apps! No more template > user / relation > user columns needed anymore!

3 Likes

:bird: :

Yeee! I just noticed that this is available on Apps too!

Thanks Glide for this! :raised_hands: :heart:

Ya, this has been around since it was announced for pages. Sooooo much more convenient!

1 Like