We updated the Zapier integration to support:
- 12 values!
- Values can be from your sheet or special values including the current date / time, a unique id, or the current user’s email.
If you want to try it out, follow the instructions here to get started - https://docs.glideapps.com/all/reference/integrations/zapier
If you are updating an existing Zapier integration, you will need to update the Zap with the new integration as well as updating the app in the Glide builder. Follow the instructions below to update.
To update you Zap to support special values and up to twelve values:
- Go to Zapier.com and find your Zap.
- Click “Edit” on Glide App Action in Glide
- Expanded “Choose App & Event”
- Click on the dropdown for “Choose App”. Select “Glide” beta.
- Double check that app name in “Choose Account” is the app you would like to connect to Zapier.
- Expand “Find Data” and click “Get More Samples”. You should now see 12 sample values.
- Update your Zap steps to use these new values.
- Once you are done, make sure to turn your Zap back on!
- Go to the Glide builder and navigate to your Zapier component. You will have to reassign the Zap you just edited.
Original Zapier Annoucement - ⚡ Glide with Zapier!