Gliders, here is a preview of Wiz’s Restaurant PRO -(the standard version is in the template store!
If you have any helpful suggestions, please feel at home.
(1) - First test as customer- (select menu items - go to cart–will ask you to sign up)…then see it in action as customer.
(2) - Then in the customer account click “update record” - under “Access Lever” - type in Editor. You will then be able to view how the restaurant views orders and can toggle off dispatched orders and items to see how they slide into archive. Only restaurant can delete items.
- Self operated menu builder.
- Self operated allergens menu builder.
- Built in fully functional online ordering cart that does not rely on third party integration like Stripe or Zapier.
- Ability to integrate third part payment processing systems.
- Option to pay over the phone.
- Option to pay on collection.
- Option to pay on delivery.
- Option to pay by card or PayPal.
- Search by menu item
- In-app table reservation with in-app view (customers), and delete (restaurant).
- Add Special Offers.
- Reservation Inquiry form (email notification can be set up for life. No expensive zapiers needed. Contact developer.
- Cart menu item reset button.
- Same customer can order within seconds of each order - no time barrier. Old confirmed menu items/orders do not get deleted when a new order is placed. Restaurant deletes at own space and time. Script can be set up as additional service that will clear the orders sheet every 24 hours, or as you please.
- Restaurant zone - Restaurant can view all orders and items otherwise invisible to the customer, and delete each dispatched order and item in-app instead of from the spread sheet. Customer can view all orders and archives, but not delete any orders or items.
- Completed sales/ orders/ menu items go into the archive once order and items have been ticked off as dispatched by restaurant/chef. If a mistake is made, chef can return orders and items to new orders/items list.
- Customer Zone - Customers must sign up to place order, and register their card details (optional).
- Ideas on how to accept PayPal/other card payments.
- Stripe payment processing is recommended.
- Unique order ID.
- Final order on single row.
- You do not need 2 apps (public & admin) to operate your business. Found a way to navigate all that!!!
- Pure Glide script.